PageLines has always been about community. We find fulfillment in helping people like yourself make a living doing what you love to do.
I’m not talking about the over used “do what you love” phrase here. I mean, we are trying to build the resources and network for you to create something extraordinarily great. The practical knowledge and connections that give you an edge out there in the real world.
- Building the world’s best websites
- Having better workflows and technical skills
- Design tricks and techniques
- Getting better clients (and more of them)
- Selling more products
- Mastering your marketing
- Growing an audience of loyal fans who will support you
Since PageLines is a community for building professional websites, we will be making some changes very soon along this front. Both in how we help you design websites, and with new tools and services.
PageLines does a ton every week for community members. If you are a web designer, internet marketer or entrepreneur (or an aspiring one!) then you will love it!
Here are some things you can do *right now* to get involved.
- First, apply to be an official PageLines community member.
- We do on-boarding meetings weekly.
- Note: You should be a PageLines club member; although we can make exceptions.
- Once you are a member you can:
- Chat with the community at http://pagelines.slack.com
- Come to our weekly developer and community meetings.
- Get special status and access to additional resources.
- Sell items on the store
- Get client referrals based on your portfolio