Can you upgrade UI, improve system processes and implement feedback from a hungry community? Have you written PHP scripts that make people stand back in awe? Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing company on a mission to help people build better websites?
If so, keep reading.
- You have a love for improving UI design
- You can recognize and improve inefficient workflows
- PHP and MySQL are in your blood
- You know your way, not just to, but through the WordPress core
- You understand that it’s all about creating value for the customer
- You have an eye for design and a heart for developing
- You think of Challenge as a way to show off your resourcefulness
- You’re an open communicator
- You’re passionate about improving the web
- You keep your cool under pressure
- You enjoy taking on projects outside your comfort zone
- You’re driven to improve yourself and help others be successful
- You can kick back with the team and enjoy yourself
- Significant experience with MySQL and PHP, JS is a plus
Why you’ll love this job:
- The chance to work on an exciting product with great people
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Stock options
- Your choice of equipment
- Generous vacation time
- Company events and get aways
- Free lunch and free beer!
What to do now:
- Prepare a cover letter and let us know what you must have this position
- Attach your resume with your related experience
- Link to your online portfolio and live examples of your work
Put it all together and email firstname.lastname@example.org.