The Featured Branding section replaces your site’s default Branding Image with a post’s (or page’s) Featured Image. So when you are viewing an actual post or page, and if that post or page has a Featured Image set, the image will appear full width at the top of your site. This is great for helping set the “mood” or “theme” that your post or page is trying to get across. You now also have the option of uploading any custom image which will override your Featured Image.
If you don’t have a Featured Image (or custom override image) set, your site’s regular Header Image will be displayed as always. When viewing the Featured Branding Image, you can set it to display either your site’s name or a custom logo. This way you can still maintain your site’s identity when the Featured Image is active.
- By Default the Featured Image will stretch full width across the site’s Header
- Set the width to less than 100% and adjust the horizontal position
- Set the height that the image will be cropped to, and move the image’s vertical position
- Display the Site Name or upload a smaller custom logo in order to maintain the site’s identity
- Add an overlay behind the Site name/logo
- Add styling options to the overlay: Color, Transparency, Rounded Corners, Border, & Box-Shadow
Note PageLines Framework version 2 or better is required to use this extension.
I did the same as colleague down here, but i don't see title or whatever, it remains the standard header, although i changed in the header the branding section into featured branding section
I'm a little confused on how to set this up.
My intuition tells me that I would follow this sequence:
1. setup up my default loge and branding settings at the pagelines->settings->website setup page (/admin.php?page=pagelines)
2. Setup up the featured branding section in the default header sections at the pagelines templates page (admin.php?page=pagelines_templates)
2. setup up the featured image default meta settings at the pagelines->meta->featured branding page (/admin.php?page=pagelines_special)
3. Setup pages and posts meta as needed.
But, when I do this. I only get the default logo image as default on pages and posts. When I set a featured image for a post I get both the post featured image and the default featured image set in the pagelines default meta settings at the pagelines->meta->featured branding page (/admin.php?page=pagelines_special).