See all my Marketplace items
Click Here for Support
- Works with DMS 2 only as of v1.4
- Both Content Width and Full Width
- Check out the screenshots!
Flyp is a PageLines DMS section that lets you create flippable cards using the 12-column grid.
Note: Internet Explorer does not have the 3D “flipping” effect like other browsers do (Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Instead, it has a “fade” effect as a fallback.
- Drag into place
- Set the height of your cards
- Set each card’s width/columns (12 = single card spans entire width)
- Insert content for the front
- Insert content on the back
- Lots of options: width, height, colors, borders, fonts, and more.
- Works well with the Enhanced Options Editor plugin.
- Shortcodes work, but you shouldn’t use a Vimeo pl_video shortcode on the front of a card (Vimeo pl_video works well in all browsers on the back of a card).
- Images get inline styling of max-height to constrain vertical overflow (since max-height doesn’t work quite the same as max-width, unfortunately). It ensures that content larger than the card doesn’t look bad.
- Let me know if you encounter any issues or have any requests.
Hope you like it, and thanks for your purchases!
See Multiple Flyp Demos!
View Flyp’s Changelog
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.