Filter your posts or custom post types by category, tag or custom taxonomy. Works with DMS 1 and 2
Filtering is a great way to show off your posts or custom post types while being able to filter by category, term or tag. Posts are displayed nicely in a grid with featured image, post title and/or excerpt. David DeSandro’s jQuery Isotope does the filtering of your categories, terms or tags.
- Filter your posts or custom post types. Filtering works with posts but also your custom post types.
- Filter by categories, tags or custom taxonomy terms. Filter your posts by category, tag or term making it easy for you site visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Use on your Blog or Custom Post Type Archive Page Replace your post loop on your Blog and Custom Post Type Archive Page with Filtering.
- Use on Pages Too You can setup Filtering on Pages too. Create one page to filter posts by category and another page to filter by tag.
- Exclude or include categories, terms or tags. By default Filtering displays posts from all categories, terms or tags. You can create a list of categories, terms or tags to exclude or if your list is short, to include for filtering.
- Child category and term control. Filtering shows child categories/terms by default. You can choose to hide child categories/terms and only show parent categories/terms.
- Show Featured Image, Post Title and/or Post Excerpt. Options let you
- show your featured image with post title
- featured image only
- featured image, post title and post excerpt
- or just the post title and excerpt.
- Set width of item. You can control the overall width of the item or let it work with the default setting of 250px.
- Option to add a default image. Set a default image for posts that don’t have a featured image. Upload or choose one from the media library.
- Use your thumbnail size for images or set a maximum width and height. Filtering uses the thumbnail size set in WordPress options to display images by default. Options let you set a maximum width and height for images if you want to use a different size.
- Pagination option included The beauty of filtering is that it takes a lot of posts and makes it easy to find by category/term/tag decreasing the amount of posts to sort through. However, you may want to add pagination. If so, Filtering has a pagination option.
Need Filtering for PageLines Framework?
Buy Filtering and then email ellen at elsue.com with a copy of your receipt and Filtering for PageLines Framework will be sent to you.