Business Branding is a robust branding section giving you control over your header area. Business Branding has 3 sections to work with:
- Branding Logo and Site Title: Display options for logo and site title/description.
- Image and Code Area: Great for advertising banners and other iframe or html code. Displays next to Branding area.
- Info Area and Social Icons: Displays on the right side of Business Branding. Display up to 6 lines of additional information and also social media icons.
- Background color can be set to expand full width and complete header area.
- Layout control of the 3 areas include number of columns to span, top and left margins.
- Use Font Awesome icons next to info lines — great to show a phone next to phone number, envelope next to email address, etc.
- Social icons also use Font Awesome icons, or if you prefer, use the stock icons from Pagelines V2.
- Control color of text for site title, description and info lines
- Shortcodes can be used in code area and info lines. Add a call to action button right in your header area.
Need Business Branding for PageLines Framework?
Buy Business Branding and then email ellen at elsue.com with a copy of your receipt and Business Branding for PageLines Framework will be sent to you.