Accordions is a DMS Section that makes it super easy to create Accordion Sets (group by category) and display them on your website. Use Accordions for your website FAQs page or break apart long text blocks into individual accordions and show as a set.
No shortcodes or coding necessary Each accordion is a separate post that is assigned to an accordion set (or sets). Add the section to your Page Template and choose the accordion set to display.
Multiple accordion sets Accordions is a clonable section meaning you can have more than one accordion set on your page with it’s own options.
Reorder accordions Use the Post Type Order plugin to reorder accordions to display in the order you want. Or used the built in option to display by accordion date, title, id, last modified or random.
Add some color to your accordions Control the background color of the accordion headings and body and the text colors for each accordion set on your page.
Collapsed or Keep Open By default the previous accordion will collapse when you open the next accordion in a set. There is an option to keep previous accordion open when opening a new accordion in a set.
First accordion open on page load Option to have first accordion in a set open on page load.
Open/Close toggle Option to have a caret icon designate open/close status of an accordion.
Scroll option for longer accordions If your accordions are long there is an option to scroll to the top of the accordion for better readability.
= 1.7.4 =
* Fixed warning notice on shortcode
* Accordion open attribute not working properly in shortcode
= 1.7.3 =
* Fixed Accordions not opening on hash when using Accordions shortcode
* Added accordion_hash attrbitute to shortcode to show accordion ID rather than accordion slug in link hash.
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed IE 9 and under bug
= 1.7.1 =
* Changed thumbnail for Accordions
= 1.7 =
* Added options for Pretty Links, you can now enter a short Accordions ID for the accordion set rather than a random ID and use either the individual Accordion ID or Slug in the hash value in the link.
= 1.6.2 =
* Fixed Accordion open close caret not showing in shortcode
= 1.6.1 =
* Fixed Accordion open close caret not showing
= 1.6 =
* Updated cpt and taxonomy functions for DMS 2 Compatibility
= 1.5.7 =
* Fixed bullets not displaying properly
= 1.5.6 =
* Fixed accordions not staying open when option is selected
= 1.5.5 =
* Fixed uncaught type error when clicking empty hash value
= 1.5.4 =
* Fixed accordion to open hash on link click when on page.
= 1.5.3 =
* Fixed edit link to show only for users who can edit post.
= 1.5.2 =
* Added edit link for users that can edit accordions when logged in
= 1.5.1 =
* Fixed for running shortcodes within accordions shortcode.
= 1.5 =
* Updated options to work with DMS 1.1
= 1.4.2 =
* Added Filter: component to classify section as a component
* Added and PageLines: true to trigger updates
= 1.4.1 =
* Fixed jQuery wrapped in paragraph tags when using shortcode in textbox
* Decreased bottom margin after each set of accordions
= 1.4 =
* Added shortcode [accordions]. Shortcode attributes
accordion_orderby= ID (default), title, date, modified or random
accordion_order = DESC (default) or ASC,
accordion_title_color = #000000 (Default),
accordion_background = #f2f2f2 (Default),
content_color = #000000 (Default),
content_background = #ffffff (Default),
accordion_icon = no (Default) or yes,
accordion_open = no (Default) or yes,
accordion_first = no (Default) or yes,
accordion_set = default-accordions (Default) or put in accordion set slug,
accordions_id => rand() (Default) or give an id for greater control
= 1.3.1 =
* Fixed conflict between revslider and accordions not opening when linking to an accordion