The easiest way to layout your single post, custom post and pages has arrived with Single Bits for DMS. The Single Bits plugin contains two sections, a container to put your post/page parts into and the Single Bits section that lets you select which part of the post to display and some styling options.
- Post and custom post parts broken apart for better layout control (even works with pages).
- Create unique background displays for each post/page titles using featured image as background.
- Sample layouts to get you started.
- Extra styling classes to add spice to your single post and page templates.
- Schema.org markup to let search engines like Google know what type of content is being displayed.
Single Bits Container
- Use the Single Bits Container instead of the DMS Canvas Area to have greater control of the sections in the container.
- Add Single Bits Sections or any DMS Section that works on a single post or page template.
- Align sections in container at the top, middle or bottom of Single Bits Container.
- Set Featured Image as background image and upload a default image to display when no featured image.
- Set text color for all sections in Single Bits Container to override DMS global text color.
- Add extra styling classes to target all sections in Single Bits Container.
Single Bits Section
- One section to use multiple times in your post/page template to display:
- Post Title
- Post Meta Items
- Publish Date
- Post Author (links to author archive)
- Post Author’s Link (links to web url entered in User Profile)
- Post Author Avatar
- Post Categories
- Post Tags
- Custom Taxonomy Terms
- Comments Anchor Link
- Multiple Authors (works with CoAuthors Plugin)
- Post Featured Image
- Post Content
- Manual Post Excerpt
- Select Single Bits Type to see additional options
- Control the text color and alignment of each Single Bit section
- Display more than Post Meta Items in a Single Bits Section
- Separate class assigned to each category, tag or term for greater CSS targeting
- Extra styling classes to style each Single Bit section