- Works with Framework, DMS 1, and DMS 2.
- In DMS 2, the shortcode accepts both icon-____ and fa-____ prefixed Font Awesome icons.
- Visit the demo page for usage examples (which serve as instructions)!
Icon fonts are Awesome… Shortcodes are user-friendly…
Icon Font Shortcode just puts the two together!
- Don’t have to switch between Visual and Text editors
- Know where your icons are while in Visual editor (don’t show up at all while writing your post in Visual editor without this plugin)
- Front-end display detects incomplete shortcode usage (i.e. error) and only displays to writers (see Demo page for more information)
- Works in PageLines Framework (v2) and PageLines DMS (v3), just install, activate, and start using shortcodes (see Demo page for how-to)
- Dozens of new styles added to make your icons more customizable (see Demo page for examples of all style options), including:
- y-axis flip
Buy once, use a bunch!
Icon Font Shortcode
A quick and easy way to use Font Awesome icons throughout your site, including in the wp-admin post editor and the DMS Editor.