PageLines Inc. just moved to Austin and we are looking for a fun and energetic full-time assistant for our newly Austin-based company.
Specifically, we need someone organized and responsible (with an enthusiastic, positive attitude ) to help us become more efficient and get more done…
In this job you’ll get to. . .
- Drive change and make a real impact
- Learn how to build an organization from the ground up
- Build a skill-set in a variety of areas including project management, design and tech…
What you’ll be doing…
- Helping organize day-to-day company activities
- Finding and sourcing talent / contractors
- Travel and event planning
- Assisting the CEO with email, logistics, communications
- Make sure the office is clean, and the fridge is full, coffee is warm etc.
- Excellent at writing and communication.
- Extremely efficient, resourceful, proactive and organized working style.
- Technical: Good knowledge of related computer tools. Web design or graphics experience a big plus.
- Detail oriented and quick learner.
- Have your own laptop to use for work(mac preferred)
- A college graduate preferred.
- As we are a young and vibrant team, we are looking for an open-minded candidate full of energy and enthusiasm.
Please send us some info on your relevant background, goals and experience. Also let us know why you’re interested in the job.
Also if possible provide…
A link to a portfolio or examples of work you’ve done
Any tools you have expertise in (e.g. computer programs, etc.. )
Related experience, along with the technologies you used
This is a paid position. It will have set hours and fair pay.
PageLines helps professional designers create beautiful websites in less time and with less overhead.
About the team
We’re a diverse team of creators that have unique perspectives. We champion and enable good design. Above all we believe in attention to detail, interaction, collaboration, experimentation and exploration.