I have changed my domain name and for some reason I can see text on my website but I can't edit text, the editor is blank and I cannot type in the editor. I can see how many word I have used at the bottom of the text editor.
This is are the things I have done:
- I bought a new domain
- Changed the primary domain in the settings of my webhost, automatically the new domain was matched to the changed primary domain
- Uploaded al the pictures from the new path they are in.
- have put these two lines in
-Couldn't log in, added these two lines to functions.php and removed them within a couple of minutes; source:
- changes Path to backup in wp-db Manager options
- acidentally deleted the "rewrite engine" code in my .htaccess file , after that Wp Super Cache gave a message that I should put a suggested "rewrite engine" code in .htaccess file, I copied the code and pasted the code into it.
How can I fix this?