No clue why I have two accounts. I am now able to log into live chat. Thank you so much for your help!
could not connect to live chat
Best Answer catrina , 28 December 2012 - 03:58 PM
In order to troubleshoot your issue, please attempt the following steps:
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard. Visit PageLines > Dashboard > Your Account
2. Click on the Reset Account Credentials button
3. Once reset, re-enter your PageLines username and password and then click on the Submit Credentials button.
4. If entered correctly you should receive the following message: "Successfully logged in as "Username" to PageLines with a secured connection. Professional/Developer edition enabled. Active Plus account."
5. If you received this message, visit Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Dashboard > Live Chat and you should be able to connect.
Also, when you are logging in to live chat, do not click the campfire image as that is not the login button. Instead, click the "sign in" button as shown in this screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/gjxWMjLdp. If you have previously clicked the campfire image in the hopes of logging in, you will need to clear your browser cache completely in order to see the login window as displayed in the screenshot.
If that doesn't work, then would it be possible for you to install a free application called Jing. Jing captures anything on you see on your computer screen, as an image or short video, and lets you share it instantly.
Once installed, can you record the steps you take to login to live chat and then provide us with a link to the screencast so we can view the issue first hand at http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html