I would like to see more training videos and supporting PDF's geared to setting up a website and Blog from scratch with emphasis on best practice...
1. set up test domain on host
2. then the recommended steps and the order to take for recommended plug ins and configuration aspects of both WPress and PageLines with an eye on smooth future PageLines upgrades. The recommended order in which to do things?
How to deal with the settings in WP
first, general, writing, reading etc Menus?
The installation of essential WP
plug-ins before working with the PLF, (Akismet, SEO etc?)
3. Transferring test site to launch on main domain.
4. back up of whole site - best practice - recommended plugins, back up buddy or other - moving site to new domain etc. What is best practice for back up and is there a preferred WP
plug-in? What happens to my site when an update is released? Content, site layout, plug-ins both WP
& PLF, etc
5. upgrade to new PLF release best practice so as not to up set current installation - test site first then transfer to live etc see 2/3 above