Ever since PageLines was founded in 2009, we’ve had requests to support eCommerce. This has been a major request (and pain point) for PageLines customers.
Until recently there has never been a professional and ‘easy to use’ eCommerce platform worthy of support and partnership with PageLines.
Then Jigoshop came along — a beautifully designed eCommerce plugin built specifically for WordPress.
That’s why today, we’re announcing ongoing support via the “Jigoshop for PageLines” plugin for the PageLines Drag & Drop framework.
Check it out:
Jigoshop and PageLines
In the last few months we’ve become very familiar with this new plugin. It’s designed in a way that makes eCommerce finally doable for the novice but maintains a healthy level of professional feel that we like to bring to all PageLines software.
‘Nuf said, now that this is supported…
Jigoshop, combined with the new PageLines plugin, allows you to:
- Easily sell tangible and digital goods on your PageLines site.
- Extend your eCommerce capabilities through Jigoshop and PageLines extensions.
- Support tons of payment gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.
- Use Drag & Drop and PageLines templates/options.
- Sell in almost any language (everything is fully localized).
- Extend your eCommerce site with Jigoshop widgets.
Documentation for using Jigoshop can be found on their website. And we’ll be adding documentation as needed for use within the PageLines Framework and associated products.
Stay tuned for more to come!